Cambridgeshire ACRE members receive exclusive access to our full range of services and benefits including:
- Telephone and email advice service - Available from 9am - 3pm, Monday - Thursday for general community information and advice for volunteer trustees or parish councillors on community buildings management, playing fields management, asset transfer, community rights, parish and neighbourhood planning, affordable rural housing, funding and making applications, community consultation, volunteer management and governance issues.
- Referral to our additional support service for help to resolve complex issues.
- Access to a wide range of online resources.
- A listing for a community building(s) on our website www.hallsforhire.org.uk plus advice on how to market your community facility.
- Access to a range of wider support networks, such as the ACRE Village Halls' Network with publications and briefings.
- A monthly e-news bulletin with the opportunity to promote your organisation or community's events or news.
- Priority invitation to Cambridgeshire ACRE's events, training sessions and our Annual General Meeting.
|Group||Aimed at voluntary and community organisations, community facility management committees and parish councils||£54|
|Statutory Organisation / Business||Aimed at commercial enterprises, statutory agencies and regulatory bodies.||£72|
A leaflet setting out details of our membership package can be downloaded from the Resources and Downloads area, as can the Membership Application Form, which you will need to complete and return to us with the correct membership fee.