As part of our ‘Village Halls – Open for Business‘ campaign, we have a small amount of funding available. This is to distribute to village halls who wish to create new clubs and run new activities at their buildings. The grant limit is £60 for each village hall.
As of March 2022, the final month of our campaign, we still have some funding available to distribute. If you are associated with village halls and would like to apply for a small grant, all applications are welcome. Furthermore, if you know anyone who would benefit from seeing this article, please share it with them. We will be considering funding applications over the current £60 limit also. If you have already applied for a grant and would like to apply once more, you are more than welcome to.
- Please email Lisa Chambers, stating:
- The name of your hall
- How much funding is likely to be required (as stated, we are considering grants of over £60 if required)
- What you plan to use it for
- Lisa will email back confirming whether or not funding is available. Please do not incur any expenses before you receive Lisa’s confirmation email. If money is earmarked for you, Lisa will also provide a copy of the grant claim form that you will need to complete and submit once the money is spent (must be completed by 11-Mar-2022).
- Once the hall has spent the money allocated, they should fill in a claim form and email it to Lisa, also providing copies of any relevant receipts/invoices to evidence spending. All claims must be submitted by 18-Mar-2022.
- Once checked and approved by Lisa, we will make payment to your hall’s nominated bank account.
If you have any questions about this application process, please contact Lisa Chambers by email here or by phone on 01353 865048.
You can read more about our working supporting village halls by clicking here.
Make sure you’re following our social media to stay up-to-date with all of our work. You can do this by clicking here.