Terms and conditions
This website is owned by Cambridgeshire ACRE. By viewing this website the user is deemed to consent to the terms and conditions set out below.
We reserve the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms. By using the website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
- All copyright and intellectual property rights in any material in this website is either owned by Cambridgeshire ACRE or has been licensed to Cambridgeshire ACRE by the right’s owner unless otherwise indicated.
- Access to this website is granted for personal use only and the user agrees not to access any material on this website by any other means than through the website.
- Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on this website for any commercial purpose is strictly prohibited.
- You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of this website.
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. Cambridgeshire ACRE may block, suspend or terminate your access to this website at any time in its absolute discretion.
- Nothing contained in this website shall be deemed or construed to confer on any person any licence or right on the part of Cambridgeshire ACRE or any third party with respect to any images, logos and names on this website unless otherwise expressly stated herein.
- Although every effort is made to virus-check documents and files before they are posted on this website, Cambridgeshire ACRE cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses and Cambridgeshire ACRE does not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. For your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website.
- Copyright. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law and in this site, no part of this website, including information, images, logos, photos and overall appearance of the site (except to the extent required in order to use this website in accordance with these terms and conditions), may be copied, republished, stored in any medium (including in any other website), distributed, transmitted, re-transmitted, modified, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever or any document available through this website without the prior written permission of Cambridgeshire ACRE, except for your own personal use.
- Links to other websites. This website contains links to other websites operated by third parties. The links are provided for convenience only and to help you find additional information. Cambridgeshire ACRE does not accept any responsibility over the content of these third party websites and specifically excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind. The inclusion of the links in this website does not constitute an endorsement of such websites, and your linking to these sites is at your own risk.
- Content accuracy. Whilst all reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website and the internet links established here, no responsibility is accepted for any error or omission and any and all liability which might arise from your use or reliance on the information or links on this website is excluded. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for any content on or software downloaded from any website linked to this website. No liability is accepted for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information. Cambridgeshire ACRE makes no representations that the information contained in this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete.
- Limitation of liability and disclaimers. Cambridgeshire ACRE does not guarantee that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, that this website will be free from viruses or that this website cannot be tampered with by third parties. This website and the information are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
In no event will Cambridgeshire ACRE be liable, whether in contract or tort including negligence or breach of statutory duty or otherwise, for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with the use of this website including without limitation loss of profit, loss of data or loss of goodwill whether direct or indirect nor any indirect, economic, consequential or special loss arising out of or in any way connected with the sue of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website or for any information, products or services obtained through this website.
Use of this website and the information is entirely at the user’s sole risk. In no event will Cambridgeshire ACRE be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this website. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this website and/or information is to stop using the site and the information.